Chandigarh is one of the earliest planned cities in post-independence India and is internationally known for its architecture and urban design.Chandigarh has the largest number of vehicles per capita in India. Wide, well-maintained roads and parking spaces all over the city ease local transport. The best way to explore Udaipur is by hiring a car from TransRentals.
Get a quote for your car rental requirement in Chandigarh from the best and reliable service providers. Our partners are experienced and provide you with the standard and reliable car rental service in Chandigarh so that you can enjoy your trip hassle-free. You can get the car on rent in Chandigarh with driver or you can go with our self-drive car in Chandigarh and enjoy the ride with the freedom to drive yourself.
Looking for a Car for the wedding in Chandigarh then TransRentals is your on-stop destination. A wedding required lots of planning and things to be done so just leave your worries with TransRentals wedding Car Rental in Chandigarh services.
We have an extensive fleet of vehicles for every occasion and destination, from hatchbacks and premium sedans to Innova on rent in Chandigarh. We provide Tempo Traveller with rent in Chandigarh, seven-seater cars on rent, and even luxury BMW Self Drive Car rental in Chandigarh.
We provide best-in-class service for Chandigarh Airport Taxi and that too at affordable. We have standard sedans like swift dzire or similar, seven-seater cars like Innova or Innova Crysta, and Tempo Traveller from 11 to 26 seater.
Chandigarh is a city in the north of India, which is famous for its beautiful architecture and natural beauty. It has a lot to offer for tourists who are looking for adventure. Some of the things to do in Chandigarh are:
- Visit the Rock Garden: The Rock Garden is a sculpture garden that was created by Nek Chand in the 1970s. It contains sculptures made from recycled materials like glass bottles and discarded metal items.
- Visit the Government Museum: The museum has an excellent collection of Indian art, including paintings, sculptures, textiles, and other objects of Indian culture.
- Take an evening walk on the Golden Temple Bridge: The bridge connects two parts of the city - one part is called the old town while the other is called the new town.
- Visit Sukhna Lake: Sukhna Lake was constructed by Maharaja Ranjit Singh as a water reservoir for his capital, Lahore (now Pakistan). and was also to provide water for his mausoleum.
Some of the best times to visit Chandigarh are:
- Summer: The summer months are the best time to visit because it's not as cold as in winter and you can enjoy the outdoors. During these months, the city is crowded with tourists and locals who go out for picnics or barbecues. The weather is warm and sunny most days.
- Winter: The cooler months of winter are worth a trip
With TransRentals, you never miss a flight again. Our on-time pick up and drop are here to help you with the airport transfers in Chandigarh. Chandigarh Airport is 12 km from the city center, and the commute is best accomplished by using TransRentals airport pickup and drop in Chandigarh. Depending on the traffic and the route you take, it does not take more than an hour and a half to reach the airport. With TransRentals airport cars, give yourself the comfort of a safe, sanitized space available 24 hours at your service.
From inquiry to the completion of a trip, our team of professionals is always within your reach.
We know that time is the only thing which nobody can’t buy or sell and that’s why we make sure that we don’t waste it.
Our vehicle providers are highly professional, and they know how to maintain their fleet for uninterrupted operations and quality service delivery.
Our services depend upon our partners and service providers, and that’s why we only work with experienced ones.