Yamaha FZ for Rent
With our verified service providers’ network, you can quickly get a Yamaha FZ On Rent at Affordable rates. TransRentals offers Yamaha FZ on Rent in Major Locations. You can book Yamaha FZ at Hourly, Daily, or Monthly Rental at your location from TransRentals verified partners.
Yamaha FZ Specifications
Mileage: 45 km
Maximum Speed: 134 km/h
Seat Height: 790 mm
Fuel Tank: 13 liters
Engine: 150 cc
Terms and conditions For Yamaha FZ For Rent Rentals
Should be above 18 yrs.
If any of the damages come to the vehicle, you will be responsible for that damage.
Aadhar / Passport/ Election Card and DL will be verified in the original. Original ID, Passport size photo, and a copy of DL shall be deposited.
One helmet is complimentary. The 2nd helmet will be charged at Rs.100/ day.
Bike Security Deposit: Rs 2000/Bike.
How to Rent Yamaha FZ With TransRentals?
Inquiry: Fill our inquiry form so that we know your exact requirements.
Quotation: We will provide you with the best possible quotation and the terms and conditions as per your requirements.
Book: If you like our quotation, we will ask for a booking amount which can be 10 to 20% of the estimated cost.
Refund Policy: For Yamaha FZ For Rent
Usually, you will get a 100% refund of the booking amount if canceled before seven days. But the final terms and conditions will be shared with quotations.
Why hire Yamaha FZ For Rent from TransRentals?
1. Verified Partners: We only provide our services with verified service providers, and that’s why we guarantee standard service delivery.
2. Standard Service Delivery: You don’t have to worry about service delivery. When you hire a Vehicle with TransRentals, you get the same standards at all of our locations.
3. Support: We are always there for you, from helping you book the right vehicle to the time you finish your trip.
4. Safety: Our all partners maintain their vehicles at par with the checklist provided by us So that there is no compromise with your security.
5. A True Transportation Partner: Rent any vehicle for any requirement from just one place. Isn’t that amazing!!!!!.